Meet the Moores!
Welcome to our blog and thank you for your interest in following us on our journey to become parents through the miracle of embryo adoption & surrogacy. You can learn the heart and soul of our journey by reading my blog ( CLICK HERE to go to blog) but here are some fun facts to help you get to know us better.
- We have been happily married for 11 years
- We dated for 7 years before that! <3 Jr. High Sweethearts <3
- We have a black lab named "Baylie" and a miniature Yorkshire Terrier named "Bear".
- Occupation: Matt works in the construction industry and Jourdan stays home with the twins.
- Education: Matt has his Associate's degree in Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice and Jourdan has a Bachelor's Degree in Studio Arts and Photography
- Hobbies: Matt enjoys golfing, hunting, fishing and playing drums. Jourdan enjoys crafting, photography, singing and playing with nieces and nephews! We love going to Blazer games and taking the dogs to the park down the street from our house.
Get to know us more by following us on Facebook and Instagram